Spend your time enjoying your swimming pool by letting our Certified
Professionals put your mind at ease regarding the condition and quality of
your swimming pool and the investment it represents. We service both
chlorine and salt water pools. Whether you need one-time cleaning, weekly
maintenance, or equipment repair services, Hunter Property Services can
take care of all your pool and spa needs.
Hunter Property Services offers the following pool/spa services:
- Weekly Full Maintenance Pool Service
- Twice Weekly Full Maintenance Pool Service
- One-Time Cleanings
- DE Filter Cleaning
- Cartridge Filter Cleaning
- Equipment Repair
- Automatic Pool Cleaners
- Pressure Gauges
- Automatic Controls and Timers
- Plumbing Rework
- Salt Cell Cleaning
- Tile Cleaning
- Do-It-Yourself "Pool School" Training
- Pool Start-Up
- Vacation Service
- Realtor (House-On-Market/Relocation) Service
- Special Event Cleaning
Weekly Full Maintenance Service
- Test water chemistry (Chlorine, pH, and total alkalinity per visit; calcium hardness,
stabilizer, TDS, and phosphates, as needed)
- Add needed basic chemicals to maintain proper water balance within normal operating
- Brush pool and spa walls, steps, love seats, and bottom.
- Pool bottom and sides are vacuumed, as needed.
- Check water level. Add water while we are there.
- Empty pump basket, pool sweep and skimmer baskets.
- Pool equipment is powered up and checked for proper operation and leaks that may
cause damage. If applicable:
- Adjustments are made to pool equipment to optimize system performance; and
- Recommendations are made regarding scheduled maintenance that may be required.
- Backwash and recharge filter, if applicable, 1x per month.
- Provide report to Homeowner/Resident.
Note: This service requires 2 filter cleanings per year at additional cost.
Weekly Services Pricing and Scheduling
- Prices for weekly cleaning services are
calculated based on pool size, amount of trees
and shrubs, condition of equipment, plumbing,
pool surface, and type and condition of pool
- Weekly Full Maintenance Services include all
basic chemicals. This includes the addition of
chlorine/bromine tablets and granular chlorine
for proper chlorine balance, soda ash or muriatic
acid for proper pH balance, muriatic acid or
sodium bicarb for proper total alkalinity. It also
includes DE to recharge the DE filter after
backwashing. It does not include specialty
chemicals such as Jack's Magic, clarifiers,
boosters, algaecides, any Bioguard products,
salt for salt pools, etc.
- Pool service is generally done on Tuesdays
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays depending
on your area. In cases of bad weather, your
pool will be serviced the next serviceable day
Qualifications for Service
- Pool equipment must be working
properly and adequately sized for the
size of pool.
- A working pool sweep is required.
- Serious leaks in pool must be repaired.
- Pool / chemicals must have been
reasonably kept up to avoid start-up
Contact Us Today!
Or email your inquiry to